Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Electronic Visitor Management Software - Easylobby
EasyLobby is the professional choice for managing your visitor data, supporting your lobby and reception desk security requirements and printing professional quality visitor badges.
Our products are easy to use yet powerful, and have become a de-facto standard in thousands of customer sites worldwide.
To learn more about EasyLobby's family of visitor management products, follow the links below:
Visitor Management Software for the Reception Area
- SVM is the main application for processing visitors (ID scanning, record creation, badge printing, check in and check out, etc.).
- Customers must purchase 1 copy of SVM for each workstation where they wish to create new visitor records, print badges, etc.
- The SVM database (MSDE, SQL Server or Oracle) can reside on any computer on the network (server is recommended), and any number of SVM workstations can share a central database.
- NOTE: SVM is not installed on the server, only the SVM database goes on a server.
- Satellite is used to control and monitor entry and exit at one or more internal locations or “check points” for visitors who have already been badged at an SVM workstation at the main lobby, visitor centre or guard gate.
- Upon arrival at a Satellite station, the visitor badge is scanned (via barcode), and the Satellite station will display the visitor’s photo, name and Clearance level and immediately inform the operator whether to allow the visitor entry into that area or whether to deny entry. The Clearance level is assigned to each visitor when they are badged by SVM. Satellite time stamps the visitor’s entry and exit at that station via barcode scan, proximity card, or magnetic stripe read.
- Customers must purchase 1 copy of Satellite for each location where this type of internal control and monitoring is desired
- Satellite does not have the ability to create new visitor records, to modify existing records, or to print badges; it is a supplement to the SVM security architecture, not a substitute for SVM.
- Administrator is an enterprise-class, central administration utility for SVM. It provides the user with administration, monitoring and reporting functionality against the SVM database. Administrator is a separate application from SVM, and can be installed on any workstation that has network access to the SVM database.
- Customers get 1 free copy of Administrator with each copy of SVM they buy. If a customer requires additional copies of Administrator, those can be purchased separately.
Pre-registration Software for Employees
- eAdvance is a web-based application that allows authorized employees to pre-register visitors through a simple web browser form on their own computer. The customer has full control over which employees are granted access to eAdvance , and whether the registrations entered by certain employees need to be approved by someone else in the company before being added to the SVM database.
- eAdvance is sold as an enterprise license; customers only need 1 copy regardless of how many SVM stations they deploy or how many employees they have.
- eAdvance is installed on a web server running Microsoft IIS.
- For customers that do not have their own web server, EasyLobby provides a hosting service for an annual fee.
Access Control Integration Software: (30 different systems supported)
- This component allows the customer to grant proximity card access (or barcode access) to certain visitors directly from the SVM interface.
- This software is sold as a server license; customers typically only need 1 copy regardless of how many SVM stations they deploy across different locations (assuming the Access Control System resides on a single server for the entire company).
- NOTE: if all visitors are escorted by an employee, the customer does NOT need this component.
EasyLobby's suit of mobile solutions are designed to run on handheld PDA's in remote and mobile environments such as guard shacks. Our mobile solutions include SVM Mobile, Satellite Mobile and Package Mobile.
EasyLobby Visitor Management Hardware Accessories and Turnkey Systems
Hardware Accessories developed by our partners are used in combination with EasyLobby SVM. These input and output devices have been seamlessly integrated with our visitor management software.
Turnkey System Packages contain everything you need (software and hardware) to convert any Windows-based PC into a complete, secure visitor management system.
For more information on Electronic Visitor Management Software - Easylobby, please click here.