Employee Self Service and Web-based Time and Attendance
Almost half of Australian workers are now spending more time doing business out of the office than five years ago.
Our web based application for Time and Attendance and HR allows employees to manage their work time from the comfort of their PC, laptop, or mobile device.
To support today’s flexible working practices such as job-sharing, flexi-time, and remote offices, Mitrefinch's time and attendance software and HR systems are available as web applications.
This allows you to track attendance information of all staff, and automate time-intensive administrative tasks.
Supervisors can access and administer the module online either remotely or over the company network - to check, edit and approve anomalies, plan absences and shift changes, and generate reports.
Empowers your employees to request leave, shift and work record changes themselves (subject to supervisor authorisation). Employees can also check their own attendance information such as flexi-time balances and entitlements, absence history and planned leave.
- Increase efficiency - staff can clock on/off and in/out of cost centres automatically
- Cut labour costs - increased productivity and punctuality, reduced absenteeism
- Reduce administration - employees request leave and explain absences while supervisors oversee anomalies and authorise or decline requests automatically
- Integrate with Job Costing - for real time employee activity analysis
- Optional integration with GPS technology - records exact location at time of clocking in/out
Time/Attendance SoftwareSend Request
Workers Compensation AdviceSend Request
Improve The Productivity Of Your People & Processes With Microsoft DynamicsSend Request
IFS Business EnablersSend Request
Safety, OHS & Induction VideosSend Request
Invoice Discounting | Food ManufacturingSend Request