EntryRAE up to 4 gas detector with PID option
The EntryRAE is a 4-gas monitor, plus photoionization detector (PID). Reliable, easy to operate, and simple to calibrate, the EntryRAE delivers added protection without added complexity.
Combine a PID and a 4-gas monitor and you have true protection from the unexpected.
The typical confined space monitor measures oxygen, combustibles, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. Will it keep you safe in today's industrial environment? No.
When doing confined space work today, you need the added broadband protection of a PID.
Key Features of 4-Gas Monitor - EntryRAE:
- Reliable, self-cleaning VOC detector
- Also includes CO, H2S, LEL, and O2 sensors
- Simple to operate and easy to calibrate
- Datalogging included - and automatic
- Bright red flashing LED alarms and loud audible alarms
- Up to 16 hours of continuous operation
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Powerful pump allows sample-draws up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Low-flow pump alarm
Applications of 4-Gas Monitor - EntryRAE:
- Chemical processing
- Water and Wastewater facilities
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Rail car and tank truck cleaning
- Resin and nylon production
- Underground storage
- Sewer entries
- Cable vaults
RAE Systems Authorised Australian Distributor and Repair Centre