Envico - Igloo High Speed Door & Igloo Insulated Freezer Door
Our most recent focus has been toward the Cold Storage Industry with a patented Insulated Freezer High Speed Door.
Igloo Insulated Freezer Door
- [High Speed Insulated Freezer Door]
- Freezer Side / Chiller Side traffic door
- Openings up to H5000mm x W3000mm
- Insulated Curtain
- Door speed to 1.5m/sec
Most other High Speed Doors in this application are adapted doors and are limited by the harsh environments Cold Storage presents.
ENVICO's IGLOO has been designed to suit the harsh global environment as well as the Forklift Drivers it breeds.
This allows us also to adapt, alter or design a door to a specific requirement or customer’s demands, adapting not only to the existing limitations a lot of buildings are restricted to but because ENVICO's doors are made of steel and are structurally self supporting they have advantages in Heritage environments as well.
- ENVICO IGLOO Insulated High Speed Freezer Door
- Clear Opening Capability up to H5000mm x W3000mm +
- Door speeds up to 1.5 metres per second.
- All Envico doors have variable speed drives for smooth and quiet operation
- Research has shown that IGLOO doors have one of the lowest running costs of High Speed Freezer Doors in the world
- The doors are designed with quality, durability, reliability and simplicity as the key design principles
- SEW Eurodrive running gear
- Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) controls
- No moving sensors that may fail. These doors have built in safety with a flexible soft bottom edge and 2x photo safety beams
- Down time with door repairs due to collisions by fork trucks / vehicles and costly replacements of bottom rails become a thing of the past
- Stainless Steel and Epoxy Coated Steel optional
- Igloo Insulated High Speed Freezer Doors have no vision windows
- Company insignia and logo option available
- Interlocking capability with other doors
- Most parts available in over 150 countries around the world.
- Minimal proprietary parts
Envico High Speed Folding Doors are commonly used in applications where size, speed and wind loading are important.
The ENVICO IGLOO Insulated High Speed Door is specifically designed and engineered for cold storage environments with the need to withstand freezer conditions while also allowing to maximise valuable floor space and eliminating ice and snow on the curtain and inside the freezer which often raises plant safety concerns.
By maximising sealing and energy efficiency within the freezer the IGLOO High Speed Door optimises cold storage operation and productivity.
IMPORTANT: This allows the building designers, engineers and end users to eliminate the anti room often associated with freezer entry.
The Igloo Door can direct mount inside or out of the freezer and even seal to an existing panel door saving construction costs, valuable space and the need for extra power draining add on such as heat lamps often used to defrost the curtains on adapted doors.
The IGLOO, an ENVICO High Speed Folding Door is classed as one of the lowest maintenance Insulated High Speed Doors on the world market today.
By working with OEM partner Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) and focusing on quality, reliability, durability and simplicity ENVICO offer a competitive high end product without the high ‘service’ price tag, which often follows other manufacturers.
As the designer and manufacturer ENVICO can also make doors to specifically meet your needs. The structurally self supporting steel leg design makes ENVICO an ideal choice for new and existing buildings, heritage and areas with limited leg and head space.
The Igloo Insulated Freezer Door can be used in a wide range of industry situations:
- Food & Beverage Processing / Storage
- Processing facilities
- Shipping Ports
The ENVICO IGLOO Door is predominantly used for internal freezer applications. High pressure ratings should be checked with ENVICO prior to ordering. Doors are rated from + 60C to – 30C.
ENVICO also offers the option of being able to seal the Igloo Door to an existing or proposed sliding panel door. Other options can be considered and should be addressed to Envico directly.
For more details please click Here