Exhibition Stand Rental
Supplied by: Skyline Displays Australia
Maximise your impact and minimise your costs with a Skyline rental exhibit. From Mirage pop-ups to island exhibits, Skyline has a cost-effective rental solution for your trade show and special event needs.
Maximise your impact and minimise your costs with a Skyline rental exhibit.
From Mirage pop-ups to island exhibits, Skyline has a cost-effective rental solution for your trade show and special event needs.
Why should you consider Skyline for your next exhibit rental? Some reasons include:
- We have a huge inventory allows you to rent almost any exhibit we sell
- Wide variety of exhibit choices available, from small pop-up and panel systems up to larger structural exhibit systems, plus elements such as hanging signs, tables, conference rooms, and more
- Custom capabilities: We can blend rental structures with custom elements (table tops, lighting, A.V.)
- We can mix Skyline rental with Skyline purchased exhibits, great when you exhibit at several shows a year, but need to build a larger exhibit for a one-time event
- Full service graphic capabilities: Maximize booth impact with genuine Skyline graphics: Inkjet, vinyl, and fabric graphics
Rental vs. Purchase
Rental is a great solution for exhibitors that want:
- Freedom and flexibility:
Rental gives you the ability to make adaptations and try new looks during rapidly changing times
- More bang for the buck:
Rentals are 25% to 30% of the exhibit purchase price (not including graphics, which are purchased for rented exhibits), and this allows you to make a major impact on a lower budget by putting more money into attention-grabbing graphics
- First-time exhibitor:
Test the waters with a rental exhibit and limit your risk
- Custom rental capabilities:
The ability to have a "custom" looking rental from new designs and improved rental offerings
- Changing exhibitor needs:
Exhibitors are niche marketing by going to more shows in more markets
- Show conflict:
If you have two shows scheduled at the same time, you can rent an exhibit for one of them while you use your purchased exhibit for the other
Let Skyline's rental exhibits add flexibility and impact to your exhibit marketing program.