Exit hot splicing, enter super screw
13/02/2010 - Why spend thousands of dollars on splicing crews and hot vulcanising, when you can install super screw in a matter of hours with no production loss. dc
- For heavy duty belts
- Fasteners made of composite material with self tapping screws.
- Can be used also for the repair of holes and rips.
- Reinforced rubber corresponding to the various conveyor quality :
- Wear resistant,
- heat resistant,
- oil resistant,
- fire resistant,
- white FDA and
- With textile on the bottom.
- By using a electic screw driver or a hand brace or a pneumatic screw driver.
- In pieces related to the requested belt width or in rolls up to 25 m (82 FT).
The SUPER-SCREW flexible fastener is part rubber and part metal. It is a truly hybrid splice with the advantages of vulcanization and the quick and easy installation of metal. The splice is flexible and works around small pulleys - without any product leakage.
SUPER-SCREW works with scrapers and can perform like a vulcanized splice. In some cases it can even pull more tension than a vulcanized splice. Best of all, a maintenance mechanic can quickly complete the installation with a power drill and a screwdriver.
WA Belting Solutions have become the sole Oceania distributors of Griplok...
Scanbelt Plastic Modular Belting has the strongest and toughest belts for all...
palmetto pump and valve packings are the number one choice for boilers and all...
A whole new world of belt conveyor design is now possible thanks to the...