FP0R-Series with RS485 Communications
17/01/2012 - New FP0R Programmable Logic Controller Models with RS485 Communications Port are suited for any application where RS485 communications are required either to connect to a screen over a large distance, share information via Modbus.
Panasonic FP0R series Programmable Logic Controller, Now with RS485 Communications!
The FP0R series Programmable Logic Controllers from Panasonic have had a number of new models added to the range. All models that previously had an additional RS232 communications port, now have a comparable model with RS485 in its place.
The additional models bring some new features to the range in the form of network capability, namely Modbus (Master or Slave) and PLC Link. The use of Modbus RTU allows for a maximum of 99 units to be connected over an RS485 network sharing information at both bit and word level via standard Modbus registers. PLC link uses the Panasonic MEWNET protocol to share bit and word level information between 16 PLC units. The main advantage of this method, is that there is no code required to control the reading and writing of data, once configured, transmission is automatic.
- Improved features over the FP0 PLC
- Abundant Program capacity-16k to 32k steps dependant on model
- Equipped with a large capacity independent comment memory
- Mini USB 2.0 Programming Port
- Multi axis control with built in Pulse Output
- Ultra High Speed processing - 80nsec per step
- Some models utilise FRAM for Full Battery-less backup
- Networking of PLC’s via PLC Link over serial communications - no send/receive commands required
- New Models added now with additional RS485 Communications Port
Click here to see the Product page
The Red Lion PAX2C PID controller is the newest addition to PAX2 Series...
Control Logic have released the latest addition to the Red Lion PAX2 Series...
Order your Control Logic price catalogue today and stop searching for your...