Fendall Pureflow 1000
Emergency Eyewash Unit
Self-contained, versatile and portable, the Fendall Pureflow 1000 provides 15 minutes of constant flushing. Other features include:
- Patented system delivers contaminant-free and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges.
- Easy to install with no costly plumbing.
- Fluid pressure balancing system provides a constant fluid flow rate and stream height that provides 1.8 lpm for entire 15-minute flushing period.
- Factory-sealed cartridges last up to 24 months (determined by date of manufacture. Always check product expiration date), at least four times longer than other primary self-contained eyewash devices.
- Cartridge replacement takes less than 5 minutes.
- Factory-sealed fluid cartridges elimate mixing and remain sealed until activated.
Buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergancy eye care.
Unlike tap water that may contain contaminants that can further irritate or damage the eyes, saline solution is purified, and physiologically balanced to pH and salinity of human tears.
Available in factory sealed personal eyewash bottles, with a 36 month shelf life on sterile personal eyewash bottles.
Other features include:
- Easy open tamper resistant top is easily removed in an emergency
- Absence of tab, indicates prior use or tampering
- Extended flow nozzles (16, 32oz containers)
Emergency Eyewash Station | Fendall Pure Flow 1000Send Request
Portable Interim Emergency Shower | H-STD40KSend Request
Safety Products | Emergency Showers & Facewash UnitsSend Request
Emergency Eye & Face Wash Equipment | Tobin Eyewash SystemsSend Request
Global Spill Control - Combination Deluge Shower & Eyewash - GSSE607Send Request
Liquatex Outdoor Relocatable Storage UnitsSend Request