Fixed Length Seals - T-Seal
The T-Seal is a fixed length seal manufactured from tin-plated steel and will withstand sub zero and boiling temperatures.
The T-Seal is a fixed length metal seal manufactured from tin-plated steel and will withstand sub zero and boiling temperatures.
The seal has a double action lock with a unique design that enables the user and security personnel to view the 'T' mechanism through inspection holes in the locking box ensuring that the seal has been correctly locked.
- Trailers & tankers
- Rail freight & containers
- Cannot be disengaged by intrusion or manipulation
- Cannot be dismantled or cut without obvious traces
- Inspection holes ensure correct locking of seal
- Locking strength of 70kg
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from -60°C to 120°C
- Made from tin-plated steel
For more information on Fixed Length Seals - T-Seal, please click here.
CT Meter Panel & SurroundSend Request
Fireseal 2000 | Broken or cracked manifold sealantSend Request
Heat Resistant Silicone - HBF260Send Request
Plywood Dry Freight Door | Whiting ExcelSend Request
Hydraulic Components - GARTHANE® - 9220 GARTHANE® U-SealsSend Request
Universal Load Cells with Integral Cable - LPC SeriesSend Request