Fold Down Bollard
Supplied by: Barrier Group
Our Fold Down Bollard model FD150 has been designed for applications such as vehicle access control and parking space protection.
When laying flat, the FD150 is only 80mm high allowing sufficient vehicle clearance. When upright, it stands 800mm high with a broad face of 150mm wide for greater visibility. This broad face includes a reflective sign face.
Available as a surface mount model or can be used with an in-ground kit (BGK4) for setting into new concrete. Now available in either padlock or key lockable models.
Value Features of Fold Down Bollard
- Stands 800mm tall when locked up
- Only 80mm high in the lay flat position
- Available in surface mount or used with concrete footing kit
- Padlock lockable model includes fixings and padlock
- Key lockable model includes fixings and two keys
- Hot dip galvanised and finished in high visibility safety yellow powder coat
- Broad 150mm face includes reflective sign face
Specifications of Fold Down Bollard
- Fold down access and parking barrier
- Material: Mild steel
- Finish: Safety yellow powder coat or galvanised
- Height: Down 80mm / Up 800mm
- Weight: Operatying 5Kg / Shipping 12Kg
- Fixing: Surface mount supplied with 4 off 12 x 60mm masonry anchors
- Locking: 40mm padlock (supplied) or key lockable
- Sign: Class 2 reflective sheeting 120 x 500mm (included)