Folding Hand Truck | Ruxxac Business XL CT92
Supplied by: R.J. Cox Engineering
The new and improved RuXXac Cart - CT92 - Business XL Model (also known as Long Toe RuXXac Hand Truck) – German-engineered and R.J. Cox Engineering's biggest seller.
- Load capacity: 125kg
- Height opened: 113cm
- Height folded: 73.5cm
- Width: 49cm
- Thickness folded: 5.5cm
- Platform size: 49 x 41cm
- Weight: 5.9kg
- Ruxxac Spare Parts also available
- Extremely space saving. When folded the Ruxxac Cart is only 55mm thick making this hand truck extremely easy to fit into any cramped storage space or car boot or delivery van etc.
- Very quick to fold and unfold. The toe plate and wheels swing out together at the same time then all you need to do is release the handle folding lock clips which allows the handle to pivot up and down, they also lock the handle into position giving you a rigid handle when in use.
- 125kg maximum weight load capacity. This is possible due to the perfect combination of special synthetic material, aluminium and steel tubes. Weighing in at only 5.9kg, the Ruxxac Trolley can carry over 21 times its own weight.
- Ergonomically-designed handles: made of synthetic material the carrying of your load is made easier than ever.
- Secure transport: No matter whether the load is round or angular, big or small: With this unique system consisting of anchor bar and elastic fastening strap every load can be secured safely to the trolley.
- Puncture safe tyres: 200x40mm Diameter Polymer Puncture Resistant Wheels with roller bearings combines the advantages of pneumatic and solid rubber tyres, the Ruxxac Trolley has no problems up and down gutters and stairs, gravel or smooth surfaces. The Ruxxac Hand Truck is your answer.
- Spare parts and servicing available: Although the RuXXac Cart Carries a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty this does not cover wear and tear, misuse and abuse. We carry a complete range of spare parts including Toe plates, Frames, Handles, Clips and Sprockets, Nuts and Bolts that we can supply after sale or in a service. The service includes a full once over of the trolleys, nuts and bolts are correctly adjusted, lubrication and adjusting of all pivoting.
Quantity discounts apply – please phone (02) 9486-3006
Click here to view product brochure
Check out other Ruxxac models available: