A cost effective alternative to traditional lifts.
- 2 level access and complies with AS1418 part 8
- Internal platform walls (2400mm high) with mesh roof
- Internal carriage fi nishes – aluminium chequer plate floor and 1200mm high on walls
- Shallow pit and low upper fl oor height clearance requirement
- Low life cycle costs
- Integrated power pack and electricals – Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Emergency stop buttons at each control location
- Aluminium Roller shutter with vision panels
- 24VDC operated roller shutter on same side – 20 cycles per hour
- Attended ride on freight hoist with safety features as applicable to AS1735
- Other internal carriage finishes
- Doors on opposite sides or additional doors on same level
- 3 level access
- 9m/min or 12m/min (nominal) hoist speed
- Shaft mount confi guration available upon request
- Manufactured steel ramp when pit is not possible
- Installed external or internal to the building
- Custom specifi cation upon request
All Tieman freight hoists exceed the safety requirement and design standards outlined in the OH&S regulations and Australian Standards.
Warranty – Standard is 12 months and 10 years structural.
To view more information please click here.