GLZ Low Impedance (Low ESR) - GEMCON
The GLZ series is low ESR and ideal for high ripple current applications such as switchmode power circuits.
The GLZ Low Impedance (Low ESR) 105°C series specification includes:
- Low impedance and high ripple current at high frequency.
- Suitable for switching power circuit applications.
- 2,000~3,000 hours life at 105°C.
- Operating temperature range:
- -55 + 105°C (6.3 ∼ 100V)
- -40 + 105°C (160 ∼ 400V)
- -25 + 105°C (450V)
- Capacitance range of 0.47 ∼ 15,000 μF.
- Voltage range of 6.3V - 450V.
- Impedance ranges from 0.027Ω to 1.5Ω, depending on the particular capacitor selected.
- Ripple current ratings from 160mA up to 4520mA depending on the particular capacitor selected.
Gemcon's electrolytic range includes standard, bipolar, low ESR, low profile, double layered and SMD capacitors. They have been producing quality capacitors since 1973 and are one of Taiwans oldest and largest manufacturers of Electrolytic Capacitors.
Power Supply Module | 25Vdc 2Amp | TPS25-2DCSend Request
AC/DC Switchmode Power Supplies | SoanarSend Request
Potentiostat Galvanostat | Princeton Applied Research VersaStatSend Request
Meanwell Power Supply | MSP-200 SeriesSend Request
BITE 3 - Battery Impedance Test EquipmentSend Request
Rectifiers | pe5000 & pe3000 SeriesSend Request