GS1 Australia Supply Chain LiNK Magazine - Spring 2011 edition
21/09/2011 - This edition brings you the latest news about GS1 Australia's work with industry and Alliance Partners. We hope you enjoy this edition. Tina Manolitsas
In this edition, News and Features include:
- Data Crunch – The cost of bad data in the grocery supply chain revealed
- GS1 Australia & AFGC launch National Recallnet Portal – Industry welcomes GS1 Recallnet
- Smart trolley set to revolutionise shopping – GS1net data is powering this innovative project
- Project Doublenet – GS1net is brought into alignment with GDSN – GDSN reaches new milestone
- Industry news including:
- GS1net aids fight against hunger
- Bar codes – safeguarding the world’s newborn
- Reverse logistics pilot planned
- New NEHTA Supply chain head to pursue national approach
- Global GS1 Healthcare conference to come Down Under
GS1works ushers in new interactive supply chain management training and much much more ...
Download the latest edition of LiNK magazine click here
Please email email@example.com with your comments or any other feedback you may have
The Australian Logistics Council (ALC) and GS1 Australia have joined...
GS1 Australia, as an official sponsor of the 2012 Food Allergy Awareness...
GS1 Australia and the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA)...
GS1 Australia and the RQA Product Risk Institute have joined forces to help...