Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Gas Distribution System - GDS-100
The GDS-100 gas distribution system is designed to provide customers with a simple solution to connect high pressure (large volume) calibration gas cylinders to their docking or bump test stations.
For systems where two or more docking or bump test stations are required then the GDS-100 provides the complete solution as follows:
- High Pressure (large volume)gas cylinder(750,1500,3,000 or 7,500 litre)
- High Pressure Regulators (Either cylinder mount or panel mount).
- Gas Distribution Interconnecting Pipeline (from Regulator to Outlet Panels)
- Outlet Panels (two or four outlets)
- Demand Flow Regulators if required.
- Connection to Docking Station or Bump Test Station (hose or tubing)
Gas Distribution System layout with Panel Mount Regulator (image above)
1. High pressure Gas lead 600mm HY06W ~ HHY06W
2. Panel Mount Regulator ~ DPS45C3010
3. Interconnecting pipeline.
- 2m ~ DIP2
- 5m ~ DIP5
- 10m ~ DIP10
4. Gas Distribution panel with manifold, Ball valves, outlet connection blocks on stainless steel backing panel
- 2 outlets ~ CACDB02
- 4 outlets ~ CACDB04
- 5. Docking station leads( as required) ~ DHLP2
- 6. Outlet Panel connector fitting ¼ NPT – 3/8 BSP M ~ G-AD1438RH
- 7. Docking Station or Bump Station
1. Available in Nickel Plated Brass or Stainless Steel
2. Cylinder mount regulator can be used in replacement for items #1 and #2
3. Outlet Panels can be connected together to provide total number of outlets required.
Industrial Scientific Corporation-The DSC Docking StationSend Request
Automated Test System | GALAXY® GX2Send Request
Cylinder Filling StationsSend Request
Gas Turbine Filtration - Static Air FiltersSend Request
FCI Flow Calibration LaboratorySend Request
High Pressure Pneumatic Hand Pumps | ADT 919Send Request