Gearboxes & Worm Boxes | Motovario
WA belting solutions offers the following models of motovario gearboxes and variators: NMRV, NRV & TXF/VK/VKF
To view the full range of products manufactured by Motovario please click on the website link www.motovario.com.
This refers to pic MOTO2,and 3
Motovario NMRV worm reducers
- Motovario NMRV worm reducers have led the industry in design innovation for more than 20 years.
- By using aluminum housings, Motovario can produce worm reducers that are maintenance-free, have low occurrences of leaks, run at higher efficiency and are easier to handle than standard cast-iron worm reducers.
- Using two bearings on the input shaft, o-rings instead of paper gaskets and painting the reducers limits problems caused by leaks, corrosion and vibration.
- Motovario also hardens all worm shafts to improve efficiency and prolong reducer life.
NMRV and NRV
- Minimum ratio: 5
- Maximum ratio: 100
- kW Range: .06 – 9.2 kW
- % efficiency: up to 90%
- Aluminum alloy housings with heat sink design
- Epoxy-polyester paint applied inside and outside the reducer
- Hardened worm shaft
- Two bearings along the input shaft
- O-ring seals on the input and output
- Single reduction ratios available to 100:1
- Standard hollow output bore and plug-in output shaft
- All units are pre-filled with synthetic oil
- Modular construction for easy adaptability
Please contact us for a competitive price and availability.