Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Ausspray Dispersant Systems - Ausspray 2 x 6 System - DSS 7.5HPP
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Global Ausspray Dispersant Systems - Ausspray 2 x 6 System - DSS 7.5HPP
Application: Global Ausspray Dispersant Systems are spray systems used to minimise the environmental impact of oil spills on water.
Use on tugs, offshore supply vessels, work boats and other spill response craft dealing with emergency spills in a marine environment.
- The AUSSPRAY system is quick and easy to setup and pack away.
- The AUSSPRAY system is powered by a Yanmar diesel engine which drives a self priming seawater supply pump and dedicated dispersant injector pump to achieve accurate and adjustable dispersant to seawater ratios of between 5% and 50%.
- Dedicated pumps provide huge system flexibility in readily adapting to a wide range of site conditions from large to small spills, different types of oil, oil layer thickness, oil SG, speed of the vessel and climatic conditions.
- The AUSSPRAY system does not rely on an eductor to draw dispersant from its container.
- Optional flow meters with digital readout allows simple and accurate calculation and adjustment of the seawater to dispersant ratio, an important consideration when using expensive dispersant chemical.
- The AUSSPRAY system is supplied with a hose and fittings pack comprising all necessary hoses, fittings, boom spray arms, dropper nozzles, king posts, rope stays and accessories to provide a complete working package.
- The dropper nozzles mounted off the boom arms directs the dispersant droplet to the oil for efficient break up.
- The AUSSPRAY system is user friendly, simple to operate for even inexperienced personnel, and is constructed from the very best materials and components.
Made in Australia
Contact Global Spill Control
More related items
Liquatex Drum Pumps & Dispensing SystemsSend Request
Oil Spill Kits | VehicleSend Request
Oil & Fuel Absorbent Pads - SukerupSend Request
Emergency Spill Response Kits for Oil | New PIG® KIT411-01Send Request
Fluorometer Oil Detector / Fluorometer Hydrocarbon Detector/ Oil In Water Analyser / Oil In Water Monitor/ Hydrocarbon In Water AnalysersSend Request
Inflatable Pipe Stoppers | PronalSend Request