Global Spill Control - Cube Boom Permanent Deployment - C-PVC750
Application: Cube Boom is an impervious, non absorbent floating boom for permanent deployment in all water and weather conditions, including rough and open water.
Cube boom is ideal for surrounding refuelling wharves, jetties, drilling or dredging operations, protecting dam entrances and other applications when a permanent barrier is needed.
- Foam filled moulded floats support a heavy duty, ballast weighted skirt making it virtually unsinkable in all conditions.
- Excellent performance in open water.
- Difficult to store but can be moved easily when in the water.
- High viz orange floats with PVC or Urethane skirts.
- Special extruded aluminium end connectors (ASTM) allow multiple sections to be joined together easily.
- Replaceable wear strips protects the floats from abrasion.
- Boom Colour : Orange float with Orange PVC Skirt
- UV Resistance : Excellent
- Chemical Resistance : Resistant to acids, hydrocarbons, alkali's & solvents
- Boom Connections : Extruded aluminium - ASTM standard
- Operational Temperature : -20c to +80c
- Buoyancy to Weight : 4:1
- Anchor Points : 2 per section
- Anchor System : 20 kg anchors
For more information on Cube Boom Permanent Deployment - Global Spill Control C-PVC750, please click here.