Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Commercial Plumbing, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Cube Boom Permanent Deployment - C-U1000
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Cube Boom Permanent Deployment - C-U1000
Application: Cube Boom is an impervious, non absorbent floating boom for permanent deployment in all water and weather conditions, including rough and open water.
Cube boom is ideal for surrounding refuelling wharves, jetties, drilling or dredging operations, protecting dam entrances and other applications when a permanent barrier is needed.
- Foam filled moulded floats support a heavy duty, ballast weighted skirt making it virtually unsinkable in all conditions.
- Excellent performance in open water.
- Difficult to store but can be moved easily when in the water.
- High viz orange floats with PVC or Urethane skirts.
- Special extruded aluminium end connectors (ASTM) allow multiple sections to be joined together easily.
- Replaceable wear strips protects the floats from abrasion.
Contact Global Spill Control