Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Disc Skimmer 1.5T - DISC1.5T
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Disc Skimmer 1.5T - DISC1.5T
Application: Disc skimmer removes free floating oils, fuels, animal oil, vegetable oil greases and oily wastes on the surface of the water.
Small and compact, ideal for emergency response trailers. Use in sumps, ponds or any calm water.
- The oleophilic discs rotate through the oil layer accumulated on the water surface. The oil adheres to the discs and is removed with scrapers, draining into the skimmer sump.
- The oil is removed from the sump by a 'shore based' pump (optional), typically an air operated diaphragm pump.
- The 5 x 280mm diameter discs only pick up a small percentage of water.
- Excellent skimmer for industrial applications.
- Integral air motor drives a shaft which in turns rotates the discs. By controlling the air supply to the motor, the rotational speed can be adjusted to suit the site conditions.
- A clean, dry air supply is needed for the skimmer (and optional pump).
- Optional outrigger pontoons (stabilisers) for the skimmer and hoses can be supplied if required. These are required to keep the skimmer level in large or turbulent water bodies
Maximum Capacity: 1.5 m³/hr
Skimmer Dimensions: 74cm (W) x 45cm (D) x 36cm (H)
Weight: 12 kg
Shipping Dimensions: 95cm (W) x 60cm (D) x 55cm (H)
Weight: 30 kg (approximately)
Made in Australia
Contact Global Spill Control
More related items