Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Drain Warden With Absorbent Pillow - ST1.2
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Drain Warden With Absorbent Pillow - ST1.2
To prevent solids, silt and hydrocarbons from entering waterways via storm water drains.
- Trap is placed below the grate preventing damage in high traffic areas;
- Sediment trap is made from 200 micron geotextile fabric;
- Helps you comply with spill control measures, avoiding costly fines;
- An oil & fuel absorbent pillow is inserted into the trap to collect hydrocarbons as they pass over the pillow. The pillow with absorb about 10 litres of oil;
- Excess flow points avoid blockage during periods of high water fall;
- To install, place the drain warden into drain and cut off excess fabric leaving a health border;
- Overall width is 1.2m x 1.2m. (Drain should be no larger than 1m square);
- Drain warden should be checked for silt and debris after rain fall.;
- Replacement pillow is a Oil & Fuel pillow 58 x 37cm (code: PPFO).
Shipping weight: 1 kg
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.
Contact Global Spill Control
More related items