Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Duraboom Solid Float Curtain Boom
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Duraboom Solid Float Curtain Boom - CB100/150
Application: Ideal for short term or longer term depolyment in harbours, rivers, ponds, dams or other rougher waters.
- Curtain Boom is an impervious (non absorbent) boom that performs well in rougher waters.
- Winds do not affect curtain boom as much as fence boom.
- Curtain boom is often used in a longer term deployment situations on minesites to prevent and redirect oily water moving across dams.
- PVC coating makes the boom easy to clean.
- The boom is difficult to store when not in use. Sea containers and large trailers are often best places for storage.
- Special extruded aluminium end connectors (ASTM) allow multiple sections to be joined together easily.
Contact Global Spill Control
More related items
Silt Control | Silt CurtainSend Request
Floating Oil & Fuel Absorbent BoomSend Request
Solar Pumps - Sun-RaySend Request
Liquatex Absorbent Booms & SweepsSend Request
Spill Control | New PIG® SPILLBLOCKER® Rough Surface BarrierSend Request
Marine Wheelie Bin Spill Kits | 240L | Argyle CommercialSend Request