Global Spill Control - Envirosorb GP Mini Boom - 2.4m x 7.5cm - MSB2.4
Spill type: Absorbs all liquids including coolant, solvent, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids & bases, oil, fuel, diesel, petrol & other hydrocarbons.
Application: All liquid boom used to contain, divert and absorb spills. Highly flexible - can be stuffed into drains, moulded around machinery, pushed under pallets or used to block and divert a spill from entering waterways & drains.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 16 litres per boom.
- Great for industrial sites & factories, mine site & maintenance workshops, factory & warehouse floors, panel & paint shops, fuel handling facilities, oil storage depots, vehicle repair shops and transport facilities.
- Prevent spills from escaping by forming an absorbent barrier around drums, forklifts, plant and machinery.
- Ideal for stormwater drain protection.
- Polypropylene construction has high absorbent capacity.
- High absorbency to weight ratio = lower transport & disposal costs.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non hazardous with no dust.
- Fast absorption for improved safety & productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Booms can be ordered individually or in cartons of 12
Shipping weight (per boom): 0.7 kg
Shipping weight (per ctn): 9 kg
Shipping dimensions (ctn): 60cm x 40cm x 55cm