Global Spill Control - Envirosorb Mini Boom - 3.6m x 7.5cm - EMB3.6
Spill type mini boom absorbs oil, fuel, diesel, petrol & other hydrocarbons. It also repels water.
Application: Oil & fuel only boom used to contain, divert and absorb spills. Highly flexible - can be stuffed into drains, moulded around machinery, pushed under pallets or used to block and divert a spill from entering waterways & drains.
Absorbent capacity: 16 litres per boom.
- Great for mine site & maintenance workshops, factory & warehouse floors, fuel handling facilities, oil storage depots, vehicle repair shops and transport facilities.
- Prevent spills from escaping by forming an absorbent barrier around drums, forklifts, plant and machinery.
- Ideal for stormwater drain protection.
- Made from Envirosorb compressed meltblown polypropylene with exceptional oil/fuel absorbency for spills, leaks and drips. Envirosorb is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil.
- High absorbency to weight ratio = lower transport & disposal costs.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non hazardous and dust free absorbent. .
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) - use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Fast absorption for improved safety & productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Booms can be ordered individually or in cartons of 8.
Shipping weight (per boom): 1.2 kg
Shipping weight (per ctn): 10 kg
Shipping dimensions (per ctn): 60cm x 40cm x 55cm
Manufactured in Australia.
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.