Global Spill Control - Envirosorb Pillow - large - 58cm x 37cm - PPFO
Spill type kit absorbs oil, fuel, diesel, petrol & other hydrocarbons. It also repels water.
Application: Oil & fuel only pillow used to absorb large pooled spills. Highly flexible - can be stuffed into drains, placed under hoses, next to drums and below oil dispensing reels/nozzles.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 13 litres per pillow.
- Great for mine site & maintenance workshops, fuel handling facilities, oil storage depots, lubricant dispensing facilities, vehicle maintenance & repair shops.
- Ideal for blocking and protecting stormwater drains.
- High capacity absorbency makes pillows ideal for quick response mop up for larger pooled oil/fuel spills.
- Made from Envirosorb™ meltblown polypropylene with exceptional oil/fuel absorbency for spills, leaks and drips. Envirosorb™ is able to recover 20 times its own weight in oil.
- High absorbency to weight ratio = lower transport & disposal costs.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non hazardous and dust free absorbent.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) - use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Fast absorption for improved safety & productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Pillows can be ordered individually or in cartons of 10
Shipping weight (per pillow): 0.65 kg
Shipping weight (per ctn): 7 kg
Shipping dimensions (ctn): 60cm x 40cm x 55cm
Manufactured in Australia.
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.