Global Spill Control - Envirosorb Roll - Regular - MBBR401.1
40m x 1.1m
Spill type: Absorbs oil, fuel, diesel, petrol & other hydrocarbons.Repels Water.
Application: Standard duty oil/fuel only rolls for cleaning up everyday spills or wiping down equipment.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 152 litres per roll.
- Ideal for maintenance & minesite workshops, vehicle repair shops, fuel & oil handling facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Great for bilge & floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Standard duty 5mm compressed meltblown polypropylene with exceptional oil/fuel absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Lower transport and disposal costs due to high absorbency to weight ratio.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non-hazardous and dust free absorbent.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) - use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil & fuel only.
- Rapidly absorbs spills for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Cut to required size easily with scissors or utility knife.
Shipping weight: 7 kg
Shipping dimensions: 250mm diameter x 1.1m
Manufactured in Australia