Global Spill Control - Floorsorb Absorbent Granules - FS7
30 Litre (7 kg) Bag
Spill type: Absorbs most acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils, fuels and hazardous chemicals.
Application: Use wherever oils, fuels, chemicals & liquids are stored handled and spilt.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 15 litres per bag.
- Ideal for chemical processing plants, paint & panel shops, chemical storage & handling facilities, transport warehouses, food & beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
- Floorsorb™ is ideal for placing on and around a spill to solidify and absorb.
- Absorbs and cleans up most acids, bases, paints, solvents, hydrocarbons inks, dyes and aggressive water based liquids on contact.
- Able to absorb up to 2 times its own weight in liquid and 3 times more oil than expanded clay products (weight for weight).
- Made from 100% recycled and renewable resource.
- High absorbency to weight ratio = lower transport & disposal costs.
- Non allergenic, non hazardous with no dust.
- Fast wicking action allows quick clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- Clean and non-abrasive - leaves no residue or grit.
- Pellets have inherent moisture and odour absorbing properties.
- Floorsorb can be ordered by the bag or pallet (60 bags per pallet).
Shipping weight (bag): 7 kg
Shipping weight (pallet): 430 kg
Shipping dimensions (bag): 72cm x 40cm x 14cm
Manufactured in Australia
Universal Spill KitsSend Request
Laboratory Spill KitSend Request
Organic Absorbents | Granules PremiumSend Request
Spill Kits for Personal Safety & Enviromental ProtectionSend Request
Liquatex Wheelie Bin Spill Kits-Chemical, Oil & Fuel, General PurposeSend Request
Cytotoxic Body Fluid Spill KitSend Request