Global Spill Control - Global Peat Oil & Fuel Absorbent - PMPB3
12 litre (3kg) Bag
Spill type: Absorbs oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
Application: Use outdoors wherever oils & fuels are spilt - use on land or water.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 15 litres per bag.
- Ideal for maintenance workshops, paint & panel shops, parking and laydown areas, vehicle repair shops, re-fuelling facilities, service stations, ports and marinas, wash and lube bays.
- Use for oil & fuel spills on concrete, bitumen and for shoreline clean up and open sea spills.
- Highly oil absorbent (absorbs up to 5 times its own weight in oil) with strong 'wicking' action - encapsulates fuels, oils, solvents and other hydrocarbon based products on contact.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) - use in the rain or on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Bio-active - contains 'oil eating bacteria'. Global Peat will biodegrade contaminants over time and return to its natural state.
- Non leaching organic fibre - will not discharge absorbed pollutants.
- Global Peat will suppress vapours on contact.
- Light weight, economical and easy to use.
- High absorbency to weight ratio = lower transport & disposal costs.
- Substantially less expensive than expanded clay products (when comparing the cost per litre of oil absorbed).
- Fast wicking action allows quick clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- Global Peat can be ordered by the bag.
Shipping weight (bag): 3 kg
Shipping dimensions (bag): 42cm x 24cm x 14cm