Global Spill Control - Hydrocarbon Only Sweep - 30m x 43cm - SWP30
Spill type: Absorbs oil, fuel, diesel, petrol & other hydrocarbons.
Application: Use Sweep for final sheen or light slick clean up. Floats on water to absorb oil and fuel.
Absorbent capacity: 100 litres (oil) per sweep : 50 litres (diesel) per sweep.
- Use for final sheen or slick clean up of oil and fuel spills on rivers, ponds, dams and other water bodies.
- High capacity absorbency makes sweeps ideal for quick response mop up for oil/fuel spills floating on water.
- Made from Envirosorb™ polypropylene with exceptional oil/fuel absorbency. Envirosorb™ is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic).
- Stitched webbing is fixed to one edge of the sweep and allows a sweeping action to occur across thin rainbow sheen's.
- High absorbency to weight ratio = lower transport & disposal costs.
- Non allergenic, non hazardous with no dust.
- Fast absorption for improved safety & productivity.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Sweeps can be ordered individually or in cartons of 2
Shipping weight (per sweep): 5 kg
Shipping weight (per ctn): 10 kg
Shipping dimensions (ctn): 60cm x 40cm x 55cm
Manufactured in Australia.
Oil Spill Kits | VehicleSend Request
Oil & Fuel Absorbent Pads - SukerupSend Request
Fuel & Oil Spill KitsSend Request
Fluorometer Oil Detector / Fluorometer Hydrocarbon Detector/ Oil In Water Analyser / Oil In Water Monitor/ Hydrocarbon In Water AnalysersSend Request
Oil Absorbing Sheets | New PIG® MAT401Send Request
Universal Floor Sweep Absorbent | Opitsorb 40Send Request