Global Spill Control - Large Absorbent Boom - 6m x 180mm - MB6180
Snap Hook Join
Spill type: Absorbs oil, fuel, diesel, petrol & other hydrocarbons. Repels Water.
Application: Heavy duty boom with protective mesh outer sleeve used to contain and absorb oil/fuel spills in bays, harbours, ponds, drains and to protect shorelines, riverbanks and jetties.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 120 litres per boom.
- Heavy duty, emergency response absorbent boom.
- Knitted outer mesh sleeve provides tensile strength and UV protection in arduous conditions.
- Made from Envirosorb™ polypropylene oil/fuel only absorbent. Envirosorb™ is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non-hazardous and dust free.
- Boom has natural buoyancy and floats partially submerged when saturated with oil.
- Fast & simple snap hook joiners supplied at each end of the boom allow multiple booms to be joined together. Joiners are positioned to allow a 300mm overlap between joins, reducing the potential for oil bypass.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Booms can be ordered individually or in packs of 2
Shipping weight (per boom): 6.2 kg
Shipping weight (per pack): 14 kg
Shipping dimensions (per pack): 150cm x 75cm x 40cm
Manufactured in Australia
Marine Wheelie Bin Spill Kits | 240L | Argyle CommercialSend Request
Liquatex Absorbent Booms & SweepsSend Request
Hazchem Absorbents | BoomsSend Request
General Purpose Spill Kit - 32L Absorbent CapacitySend Request
Chemical Absorbent Booms | Argyle CommercialSend Request
Liquatex Wheelie Bin Spill Kits-Chemical, Oil & Fuel, General PurposeSend Request