Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Maintenance Global Peat Spill Kit - SKH120PMPB
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Maintenance Global Peat Spill Kit - SKH120PMPB
Spill Kit type: Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products.
Application: Unsealed areas, car-parks, mine sites - wherever small everyday spills occur.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 100 litres
- Use this 120 litre wheelie bin kit for small, everyday oil & fuel spills on unsealed surfaces and other outdoor environments.
- Contains Global Peat Floor Sweep.
- Highly absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil).
- Global Peat has strong wicking action which encapsulates hydrocarbons on contact.
- Global Peat is Hydrophobic (repels water) - absorbs hydrocarbons in dry or wet conditions.
- Global Peat is Bio-active.
- For disposal use land farm, high temperature incinerator or appropriate landfill.
- Spill Kit includes hand scoop, UV resistant label, re-order form & operating instructions.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a 120 litre wheelie bin with a choice of colours available to suit individual requirements.
Shipping weight: 24 kg
Shipping dimensions: 55cm x 50cm x 90cm
Manufactured in Australia
Contact Global Spill Control
More related items
Oil & Petroleum Spill Kits from 3MSend Request
Fuel & Oil Spill KitsSend Request
Spill Response Kits For Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Acids Caustics & Body FluidsSend Request
Spill Station General Purpose Spill KitSend Request
Oil Absorbing Sheets | New PIG® MAT401Send Request
Spill Kits | OilSend Request