Global Spill Control - Mercury Spill Response Kit - SKMPPS
Spill Kit type: Mercury
Application: Hospitals, Laboratories, Schools, workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants - wherever mercury is stored, handled & spilt.
Absorbent capacity: 10 small spills.
- Contains a encapsulating powder that when mixed with water, solidifies the spilt mercury into a spadable mass.
- Use plastic scoop and pan to lift and place into disposal bags.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a 10 litre white pail with snap-on lid.
Shipping weight: 1 kg
Shipping dimensions: 28cm x 28cm x 25cm
Manufactured in Australia
Special Use Kits | Mercury Spill KitsSend Request
Emergency Spill Response Kits | MatthewsSend Request
Spill Response Kits For Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Acids Caustics & Body FluidsSend Request
Chemical Spill Kits from 3MSend Request
Spill Response & Containment KitsSend Request
Liquatex Spill Kit Maintenance & TrainingSend Request