Global Spill Control - Mini Truck Kit Spill Kit - SKHMT
Spill Kit type: Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products.
Application: Outdoor areas around mine sites, drilling rigs & truck stops. Components designed for harsh conditions.
Absorbent capacity: 21 litres
- Designed for those who carry small amounts of liquid but still need a spill kit.
- Contains a variety of EnvirosorbTM premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbents and organic Global Peat ground and floor absorbent.
- EnvirosorbTM is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Global Peat is highly oil absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil), light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes labelled bag, laminated re-order form & operating instructions.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bag kit.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening.
Shipping weight: 2 kg
Shipping dimensions: 30cm x 30cm x 19cm
Manufactured in Australia
For more information on Mini Truck Kit Spill Kit - Global Spill Control SKHMT, please click here.
Oil & Petroleum Spill Kits from 3MSend Request
Fuel & Oil Spill KitsSend Request
Spill Response Kits For Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Acids Caustics & Body FluidsSend Request
Spill Station General Purpose Spill KitSend Request
Spill Kits | OilSend Request
240L Oil & Fuel Spill Kit | 50.1107Send Request