Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Commercial Plumbing, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Oil Spill Recovery Barges - OSRB
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Oil Spill Recovery Barges - OSRB
Application: Global OSRB Oil Spill Recovery Barges are floating storage containers used to store recovered oils and fuels from skimmers or working boats in harbours, marinas and open waters.
The barges can be towed behind recovery vessels or anchored in place when receiving oil from mechanical skimmers and pumps.
- Range of sizes from 5m³ to 200m³.
- Easy to deploy, recover and store when not in use.
- Great addition to an oil spill response team's equipment list.
- Manufactured from 800 gsm urethane.
- Supplied with 100mm one way filling valve, valve adaptor, filling hose and floating unloading hose.
Made in Australia
Contact Global Spill Control