Global Spill Control - Prosorb All Liquid Floorsweep - PROS20
Spill type: Absorbs oils, fuels, coolants, degreaser, mild acids & caustics, paints, solvents and most liquids.
Application: Use on hard surfaces wherever oils, fuels, chemicals & liquids are stored, handled and spilt.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 40 litres per bag.
- Ideal for road side spills, service stations, maintenance workshops, parking areas, re-fueling areas, paint & panel shops and automotive workshops.
- Gypsum based powder ideal for removing all liquid spills from concrete, bitumen and painted surfaces.
- Used at racetracks, go-cart tracks, motor ways and road surfaces for oil and fuel spill clean up.
- Ideal for secondary clean up of spills when a final 'polishing' absorbent is required.
- Absorbs and cleans up most oils, fuels, solvents, coolant, degreasers, mild acids, bases, paints, inks, dyes and other water based liquids.
- Able to absorb up to 2 times its own weight in liquid.
- Prosorb eliminates slippery surfaces, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- Prosorb is white/grey in colour and packed moist to reduce dust.
- Prosorb can be ordered by the bag or pallet (60 bags per pallet)
Shipping weight (bag): 20 kg
Shipping weight (pallet): 1200 kg
Shipping dimensions (bag): 66cm x 38cm x 10cm
Manufactured in Australia