Global Spill Control - Station Spill Kit - SKHSS
Spill Kit type - Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products are available at Global Spill Control.
Application: Workshops, warehouses, loading docks, manufacturing stores, for spills on sealed surfaces.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 89 litres
- Ideal for workshops, warehouses that handle small quantities of oils & fuels.
- Highly visible and portable bag kit that can be located at "hot shots".
- Contains a variety of EnvirosorbTM premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbents.
- EnvirosorbTM is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic). Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Floorsorb is a clean and low dust floorsweep or absorbent particulate.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions contained in the bag kit.
- UV stabilised and colour coded label are fitted to the front of the spill kit bag. The label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding /removing /swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
Shipping weight: 10 kg
Shipping dimensions: 84cm x 88cm x 35cm
Manufactured in Australia
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.