Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Commercial Plumbing, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Tidal Compensator - TC
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Tidal Compensator - TC
Application: Tidal Compensators prevent oil bypassing a boom when water levels rise and fall and are particularly useful in tidal areas or water bodies subject to storm water surges.
- A Tidal Compensator Slide Rail attaches to a fixed point (wall or post) along jetties, stormwater outlets, creeks and drains.
- The Tidal Compensator is placed into the Slide Rail and a boom attached to the Tidal Compensator via the ASTM connectors.
- The Tidal Compensator floats up and down in the slide rail (with the boom attached) as the water level rises and falls.
- Slide rails are permanently installed with the Tidal Compensator either permanently installed (with boom attached) or connected in the event of a spill.
- Compensator's have a standard ASTM connector to allow attachment of booms ranging from 330 to 1000mm.
- Slides Rails are ordered separately in increments of 500mm and should be selected to allow for the height variations between the high and low water levels PLUS an additional height equal to the boom height.
- Angle boom in current more than 3/4 knot . (Please contact us for further deployment advise).
- Tidal compensators and slides are manufactured in 304 or 316 stainless steel.
Made in Australia.
Contact Global Spill Control