Global Spill Control - Truck Kit Global Peat Spill Kit - SKHT
Spill Kit type: Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products.
Application: Unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs & truck stops. Components designed for harsh conditions.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 122 litres
- Highly visible & portable kit for a large spill on sealed or unsealed surfaces.
- Contains a variety of EnvirosorbTM premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbents and organic Global Peat ground and floor absorbent.
- EnvirosorbTM is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Global Peat is highly oil absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil), light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bag kit.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding /removing /swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
Shipping weight: 15 kg
Shipping dimensions: 84cm x 88cm x 35cm
Manufactured in Australia
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.
Fuel & Oil Spill KitsSend Request
Oil & Petroleum Spill Kits from 3MSend Request
Spill Response Kits For Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Acids Caustics & Body FluidsSend Request
Spill Station General Purpose Spill KitSend Request
Spill Kits | OilSend Request
240L Oil & Fuel Spill Kit | 50.1107Send Request