Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Commercial Plumbing, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Water Spill Kit - SKW360
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Water Spill Kit - SKW360
Spill Kit type: Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products.
Application: To contain and clean up spills on harbours, ponds and other inland water ways.
Absorbent capacity: 250 litres +
- Contains 45 metres of mini air boom for rapid control and containment of the spill.
- Contains 13.5 effective metres of Envirosorb™ premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbent snap hook booms.
- Contains 100 Envirosorb™ absorbent pads to help in the cleanup operation.
- Spill Kit also includes rope, knife, gloves and disposal bags.
- Envirosorb™ is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- A Global Audit Tag is included and when fitted, will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions contained in a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit can be converted to a "Pollution Control Station" with accessories such as shovels (long handled or non sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a 360 litre dark green wheelie bin.
Shipping weight: 55 kg
Shipping dimensions: 60cm x 70cm x 105cm
Manufactured in Australia
Contact Global Spill Control