Global Spill Control - Weir Skimmer 120,000 L/hr - GSW120OBP
Application: These versatile oil skimmers are invaluable for a response team that may need to recover large volumes of oil or fuel during a spill on water.
Great for permanent deployment in 'maintenance' situations at minesites and other environmental applications.
- Skimmers use a self-adjusting weir that floats and finds the oil/water interface and permits the surface layer (oil) to be drawn over the weir and into the bowl.
- Specially designed concertina and floating ring automatically re-adjusts the skimming depth 10mm to 20mm in ‘choppy' waters, minimising the amount of water skimmed.
- Recovery rates up to 120m³/h.
- Light weight and easily moved, deployed and operated by two people.
- Integral lifting lugs.
- Three moulded polyethylene floats.
- Manufactured in marine grade aluminium or stainless steel with polyethlene pontoons.
- Ideal for use with self-priming, ‘suction' type pumps. Optional on-board oil transfer pump (hydraulically driven) and power pack can be included for a complete package for remote or difficult spill sites. Oil transfer pumps are supplied with delivery hose and quick release camlocks.
- Use optional trash screen to prevent debris from entering the weir.
- For oil spill response, the spill should be contained and thickened with the use of a boom. The skimmer is then placed where the oil is thickest.
Dimensions approx: 270cm (W) x 240cm (D) x 115cm (H)
Weight: 120 kg
For more information on Weir Skimmer 120,000 L/hr - Global Spill Control GSW120OBP, please click here.