Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Global Spill Control - Weir Skimmer 5000 L/hr - WEIR5T
Supplied by: Global Spill Control
Weir Skimmer 5000 L/hr - WEIR5T
Global Weir Skimmers are a floating, suction type skimmer for removing oils and fuels from the water surface. Designed to be used in ponds, lakes, dams, rivers, harbours and marinas.
- These tough skimmers use a self-adjusting weir that floats and finds the oil/water interface and permits the surface layer (oil) to be drawn over the weir and into the bowl.
- Ideal for use with self-priming, ‘suction' type pumps in all types of spill recovery and other environmental and industrial applications.
- Specially designed concertina and floating ring automatically re-adjusts the skimming depth 10mm to 20mm in ‘choppy' waters, minimising the amount of water skimmed.
- Can operate in very shallow water.
- Supplied with 5m of reinforced suction hose and camlock adaptor.
- Use optional trash screen to prevent debris from entering the weir.
- Compact, lightweight and easily deployed and operated by one person.
- Recovers up to 5000 litres/hour of oil.
- For oil spill recovery, the spill should be contained and 'thickened' with the use of a boom. The skimmer can then be placed where the oil is thickest.
Dimensions approx: 110cm (W) x 90cm (D) x 60cm (H)
Weight: 10 kg
Shipping Dimensions: 52cm (W) x 53cm (D) x 68cm (H)
Shipping Weight: 18 kg
Contact Global Spill Control
More related items