Global Spill - Weir Skimmer Stainless Steel 5000 L/hr - WEIR5TSS
Application: Global Weir Skimmers are a floating, suction type skimmer for removing oils and fuels from the water surface.
Designed to be used in ponds, lakes, dams, rivers, harbours and marinas as well as corrosive and aggressive environments associated with mining and mineral processing.
- These tough skimmers use a self-adjusting weir that floats and finds the oil/water interface and permits the surface layer (oil) to be drawn over the weir and into the bowl.
- The Global Weir Skimmer is ideal for use with self-priming, ‘suction' type pumps n all types of spill recovery and other environmental and industrial applications.
- Specially designed concertina and floating ring automatically re-adjusts the skimming depth 10mm to 20mm in ‘choppy' waters, minimising the amount of water skimmed.
- Can operate in very shallow water.
- Supplied with 5m of reinforced suction hose and camlock adaptor.
- Use optional trash screen to prevent debris from entering the weir.
- Compact, lightweight and easily deployed and operated by one person.
- Recovers up to 5000 litres/hour of oil.
- For oil spill recovery, the spill should be contained and thickened with the use of a boom. The skimmer is then placed where the oil is thickest.
Dimensions approx: 110cm (W) x 90cm (D) x 60cm (H)
Weight: 23 kg
Shipping Dimensions: 75cm (W) x 75cm (D) x 52cm (H)
Shipping Weight: 40 kg
For more information on Weir Skimmer Stainless Steel 5000 L/hr - Global Spill Control WEIR5TSS, please click here.
Oil Treatment | BaramySend Request
Emergency Spill Response Kits for Oil | New PIG® KIT411-01Send Request
Oil & Fuel Absorbent Pads - SukerupSend Request
Hitachi Enviromental Products from Chain & DrivesSend Request
System Accessories | SkimmersSend Request
Absorbent Socks for Oil | New PIG® 104PSSend Request