Gresen Mobile Control Valves
Gresen control valves are part of the Parker Mobile Products range. They have a well-earned reputation as a quality product, with a wide range of capacities and options.
Features of Gresen Mobile Control Valves:
- Close tolerance manufacture gives low spool leakage and long life
- 11 frame sizes with rated flows from 45 to 340 l/min
- Up to 10 spools per valve assembly
- Continuous pressure rating up to 242 bar
- Parallel, series, tandem and mid-inlet circuits
- Closed centre, load sense and pressure compensated circuits
- Float, regenerative and detented spools
- Proportional remote control with pneumatic, hydraulic or electric
- Work port relief/anticavitation options
Applications of Gresen Mobile Control Valves:
- Construction equipment
- Garbage compactors
- Agricultural machinery
- Telescopic handlers and other materials handling equipment
- Forestry equipment
- Truck-mounted cranes
- Truck hydraulic systems
Contact Randall Hydraulics to discuss your requirements.
For further information about Gresen Mobile Control Valves visit Randall Hydraulics at http://www.randallhydraulics.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Randall Hydraulics team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Fluid Power Products & Services Design,Engineering & Support