HG40 Manual Hose Oil Control Gun
This popular model has an easy to read mechanical display and single reset button.
Features of HG40 Manual Hose Oil Control Gun:
- dispenses up to 30 L/min (8 US gal per min)
- suitable for dispensing engine oil, diesel oil, automatic transmission fluid and anti-freeze/anti-boil, with a maximum viscosity of SAE 140
- uses oval gear meter for optimum accuracy
- four digit resettable batch totaliser
- six digit accumulative totaliser
- automatic non drip nozzle
- latching handle with trigger lock (non latching model available)
- fully serviceable
- two outlet nozzle positions (in-line or 90 degrees)
- supplied complete with rigid extension
- shock resistant
- 10 year warranty
- 10 year parts availability
Specifications of HG40 Manual Hose Oil Control Gun:
- wetted components: aluminium, acetal, steel, nitrile rubber
- accuracy:± 1% (of reading)
- flow range: 1-30 L/min (0.26 – 8 US gal/min)
- max. pressure:10 350 kPa (1 500 psi, 103.5 bar)
- pressure loss:100 kPa (14.4 psi, 1 bar) @ 12 L/min (3.2US gal/min) (without nozzle) with calibration fluid.
- weight: 1.16 kg (2.55 lbs)
- swivel inlet: 1/2" BSP or NPT (F)
For further information about the HG40 Manual Hose Oil Control Gun visit Macnaught at http://www.macnaught.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Macnaught team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Lubrication and Fluid Management Equipment!