HG55 Electric Metered Oil Control Gun
Features of HG55 Electric Metered Oil Control Gun
- dispenses up to 30 L/min (8 US gal per min)
- suitable for dispensing engine oil, diesel oil, automatic transmission fluid and anti-freeze/anti-boil, with a maximum viscosity of SAE 140.
- uses oval gear meter for optimum accuracy
- five digit resettable batch totaliser
- six digit accumulative totaliser
- sleep mode; electronics ‘go to sleep’ to preserve the life of the two standard AA batteries if the gun is not used for 2 minutes
- automatic non drip nozzle
- EEPROM retention allows all information to be retained if batteries are removed
- latching handle with trigger lock (non latching model available)
- fully serviceable
- two outlet nozzle positions (in-line or 90 degrees)
- supplied complete with rigid extension
- shock resistant
- 10 year warranty
- 10 year parts availability
Specification of HG55 Electronic Hose Oil Control Gun:
- wetted components: aluminium, acetal, steel, nitrile rubber
- accuracy: ± 0.5% (of reading)
- flow range: 1-30 L/min (0.26 – 8 US gal/min)
- max. pressure: 10 350 kPa (1 500 psi, 103.5 bar)
- pressure loss: 100 kPa (14.4 psi, 1 bar) @ 12 L/min (3.2
- US gal/min) (without nozzle) with calibration fluid.
- weight: 1.16 kg (2.55 lbs)
- swivel inlet: 1/2” BSP or NPT
- operating temp: 0° - 50° C (32° - 122° F)
- storage temp: -10° - 60° C (14° - 140° F)
For further information about the HG55 Electronic Metered Oil Control Gun
visit Macnaught at http://www.macnaught.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Macnaught team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Lubrication and Fluid Management Equipment!