HR Leaders Resources Summit 2013
04/12/2012 - The HR Leaders Resources Summit, will help your organisation keep up to date with the major challenges facing the industry.
The major challenged facing the industry include more volatility than ever before, a challenging and unresolved taxation environment, skill shortages, rising labour & input costs, a shifting Aussie Dollar and the increasing number of younger & older workers within the country.
We will also provide HR leaders with a unique opportunity to interact with their peers through a series of sessions - targeted and personalised workshops, keynotes, panels, think tanks, roundtables & 1 -1 meetings.
With resources companies now needing to address many of these major obstacles like never before it is so important for leaders to be open minded and explore new opportunities that will have a positive impact on their business.
In order to help our HR Leaders overcome these pressing issues, we will invite an elite group of 20 companies down to support them with their purchasing and investment initiatives for the following 12 months. Attendees will be able to pre arrange a number of meetings with all prior to the event.
The HR Leaders Resources Summit 2013 will enable you to:
- Interact with snr HR Leaders from across the resources sector.
- Gain insight from both local & international HR leaders.
- Hear best practice examples of latest innovations & services.
- Personalise your agenda to make sure you're attending the most relevant sessions.
- Pre arrange 1-1 business meetings with leading suppliers of services & technology.
- Network with likeminded individuals across the sector.
What the HR Leaders Resources Summit 2013 means to you:
- 80 Senior HR Leaders from the resources sector.
- Over 150 attendees from across the sector.
- 20 Leading supplier companies on site.
- Over 25 high level speakers.
- Over 3 hours of 1-1 meeting sessions.
- 12 Workshop presentations.
- 8 think tank sessions.
- 4 Roundtable sessions.
- Personalised Itinerary and agenda.
- 2 Gala Dinners.
- 2 Cocktail Receptions.
Date: 7 May - 9 May 2013
Venue: Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa, Gold Coast
Organiser: Media Corp International
Alliance Partners: HR Daily, Australasian Mining Review, QLD Mining & Energy Bulletin and IndustrySearch.com.au