Heavy Duty U-Bars
Supplied by: Barrier Group
The modular design of these heavy duty U-Bars mean they are adaptable to a wide range of uses.
They are manufactured from heavy wall steel tube 90mm in diameter and hot dip galvanised. Powder coating in a colour of choice is optional. There are two styles, surface mount and below ground, with each style being available in three sizes for a total of six standard options.
Surface mount models are fixed at 700mm above ground, while the height of below ground models can be regulated simply by embedding them more or less into their concrete footings.
UB100 models consist of 2 components, a male leg and female leg. The 2 halves slip together and are secured using the connector pins provided.
UB150 and UB200 models operate in the same way as above except that they have a third component, the expansion tube.
The expansion tube has a male end and a female end and fits between the 2 legs. Changing the length of the expansion tube allows U-bars of difference lengths to be achieved.
Value Features of Heavy Duty U-Bars
- Heavy duty 5mm thick wall
- Flexible modular design
- Hot dip galvanised finish
- Powder coating option at no cose
- Surface mount and below ground models
- Easy on site assembly with fixings supplied
Specifications of Heavy Duty U-Bars
- Modular steel U-Bar system
- Material: Steel pipe 90mm diameter with a 5mm wall
- Finish: Hot dip galvanised (powder coating optional)
- Above ground 700mm
- Below ground 500mm
- Width: 1000, 1500 or 2000mm
- UB100 approx. 31Kgs
- UB150 approx. 36Kgs
- UB200 approx. 41Kgs
- Installation: 6mm thick surface flange 225mm in diameter with 8 or 12 x 60mm masonry anchors for surface mount model Below ground model has welded concrete started bars
- Fixings: Supplied with surface mount models. Connector pins supplied with all models