High Accuracy Linear Laser Displacement Measurement
ILD 1700 is a compact CCD-laser displacement sensor with highest resolution, repeatability and accuracy in its class.
The Real Time Surface Compensation (RTSC) allows this laser displacement sensors system to adapt even to changing and difficult surfaces like bare metals, black rubber and shiny painted surfaces. This laser sensor is excellent for the high precision mapping of any target regardless of it reflectivity, angle, shape and colour.
The small size of this laser measuring system allows it to be integrated into tight installation spaces. Despite its compact dimensions, this linear laser displacement sensor has a completely integrated controller which means the installation and wiring is carried out easily and quickly.
• 8 Ranges from 2mm to 750mm
• Compact design with integral electronics
• RTSC adapts even to changing & difficult surfaces
• Easy configuration and control
• Sensor Synchronization for thickness measurement
• Analog and digital output
• Programmable limits
• Excellent Price/ Performance ratio
• Contour measurement on Catalytic converters
• Quality assurance of machined surfaces of metal products such as roundness, concentricity and bending deflection
• Synchronous thickness measurement
• Flatness measurement of IC pins
• Shape conformance on aluminum wheel
• Surface profiling
• Part positioning in car bodies or vehicles
• Distance of vehicle to road surfaces
ILD 1700 laser displacement measurement system is a product of Micro-Epsilon Germany and is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia Pty Ltd.