Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Impact Protection - Column Sentry®
Column Sentry® is the most complete impact protection available to fully protect your investments; your facility, your equipment and your people.
Impact Protection - Column Sentry® absorbs impacts by surrounding your columns with a unique cushion of air. One person can install and remove for maintenance in seconds. They are available in a range of standard sizes that fit common column sizes.
Moulded from high impact polyethylene in bright yellow with contrasting black straps and UV stabilised for indoor or outdoor use.
Column Sentry®'s unique desigm can be used on square, round or 'H' pattern columns offering both versatility and durability. The air vent system allows air to escape during impact, allowing the column protector to absorb impact and then return to its original form.
Value Features of Impact Protection - Column Sentry®
- Protects square, round or 'H' columns
- Incredibly tough
- Highly visible safety yellow colour
- UV stabilised
- Easily installed (no tools required)
- Surprisingly cost-effective and maintenance free
- Extremely versatile and durable
- Chemical resistant, non-conductive & waterproof
- Simply remove for maintenance
Specifications of Impact Protection - Column Sentry®
- Polyethylene column protector
- Low-density polyethylene
- 2 x black retaining straps
- Finish: Safety yellow (solid colour)
- 600D x 1070H physical size
- To suit column:
- 200 x 200 or 200mm diameter
- 250 x 250 or 250mm diameter
- 300 x 300 or 300mm diameter
- 840D x 1070H physical size
- To suit column:
- 350 x 350 or 350mm diameter
- 410 x 410 or 410mm diameter
- Weight: 10Kg up to 41Kg
- Installation: Simple one person installation with self-gripping straps