Inaugural Siemens PLM Connection Australia 2012
05/06/2012 - One of the largest network events for companies engaged in project design and product development is coming to Australia for the first time on Wednesday, 25th July at the 'Hilton on the Park' Melbourne.
We are very pleased to invite you to this free professional development day with topics of key business interest and international speakers. Join us and our premier partner EDGE plm software and:
- Learn best practices from companies leveraging Siemens Solid Edge, FEMAP and CAM Express.
- Get the latest information on the launch of Solid Edge ST5 and Insight XT in addition to updates on FEMAP and CAM Express
- Network with peers in your own and in other industries
- Discover creative solutions for day-to-day challenges
- Don't miss this unique opportunity to participate in a stimulating and open forum where users and managers can focus on today's critical issues, explore innovative solutions and share best practices.
- More details to follow, including a Solid Edge University day on Thursday 26th July with in-depth technical and hands-on ST5 sessions.
Solid Edge University 2012 will be held July 26, 2012 at the 'Hilton on the Park"in Melbourne. Don't miss this unique event, jam packed with technical training and opportunities to meet and interact with the Solid Edge support team, technology partners, and fellow Solid Edge users from around the Australia.
Plus, be among the first to experience Solid Edge ST5, the most powerful Solid Edge yet, which will be launched at this event.
Solid Edge University 2012 will feature a very diverse set of courses and user presentations. So, no matter what version of Solid Edge you're using, you'll get a ton of value out of this event.
Whether you're a new, seasoned -- or future -- Solid Edge user, we're looking forward to seeing you in Melbourne!
We look forward to meeting you at the 'Hilton on the Park' in Melbourne on Wednesday and Thursday, 25th and 26th July 2012.